Raspberry Pi 4 Model B – 4 GB RAM
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the latest product in the popular Raspberry Pi range of computers. It offers ground-breaking increases in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory, and connectivity compared to the prior-generation Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+, while retaining backwards compatibility and similar power consumption. For the end user, Raspberry Pi 4 Model B provides desktop performance comparable to entry-level x86 PC systems.
This product’s key features include a high-performance 64-bit quad-core processor, dual-display support at resolutions up to 4K via a pair of micro-HDMI ports, hardware video decode at up to 4Kp60, up to 4GB of RAM, dual-band 2.4/5.0 GHz wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0, and PoE capability (via a separate PoE HAT add-on).
The dual-band wireless LAN and Bluetooth have modular compliance certifcation, allowing the board to be designed into end products with signifcantly reduced compliance testing, improving both cost and time to market.
The new Raspberry Pi 4 has 2 versions depending on the size of RAM, you can choose according to your needs:
* Raspberry Pi 4 Computer Model B 2GB
* Raspberry Pi 4 Computer Model B 4GB
Processor: Broadcom BCM2711, quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz.
Memory: 1GB, 2GB or 4GB LPDDR4 (depending on model).
* 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless
* LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
* Gigabit Ethernet
* 2 × USB 3.0 ports
* 2 × USB 2.0 ports
GPIO: Standard 40-pin GPIO header(fully backwards-compatible with previous boards).
Video & Sound:
* 2 × micro HDMI ports (up to 4Kp60 supported)
* 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
* 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
* 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
* H.265 (4Kp60 decode)
* H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
* OpenGL ES, 3.0 graphics
SD card support: Micro SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage.
* 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A)
* 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A)
* Power over Ethernet (PoE)–enabled(requires separate PoE HAT)
Environment: Operating temperature 0–50ºC
Guia de inicio, tutoriales, proyectos y documentación…
Descarga de Sistemas Operativos.