Tarjeta de Desarrollo ST Nucleo-F401RE
The STM32 Nucleo-64 boards provide an affordable and flexible way for users to try out new concepts and build prototypes with the STM32 microcontrollers, choosing from various combinations of performance, power consumption and features. For the compatible boards, the SMPS significantly reduces power consumption in Run mode.
The Arduino™ Uno V3 connectivity support and the ST morpho headers allow the easy expansion of the functionality of the STM32 Nucleo open development platform with a wide choice of specialized shields.
The STM32 Nucleo-64 board does not require any separate probe as it integrates the ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger and programmer.
The STM32 Nucleo-64 board comes with the STM32 comprehensive software HAL library together with various packaged software examples, as well as direct access to the Arm® Mbed™ online resources.
STM32F401RET6 in LQFP64 package.
ARM®32-bit Cortex®-M4 CPU with FPU.
84 MHz max CPU frequency.
VDD from 1.7 V to 3.6 V.
512 KB Flash.
96 KB SRAM.
GPIO (50) with external interrupt capability.
12-bit ADC with 16 channels.
General Purpose Timers (7).
Watchdog Timers (2).
USB 2.0 OTG FS.
STM32 Nucleo-64 boards.
Getting started with STM32 Nucleo.
* Pagina oficial, recursos y software…
- STM32 microcontroller in LQFP64 package.
- External SMPS to generate Vcore logic supply (only available on ‘-P’ suffixed boards).
- 1 user LED shared with Arduino.
- 1 user and 1 reset push-buttons.
- 32.768 kHz LSE crystal oscillator.
- Board expansion connectors:
- Arduinoâ¢ Uno V3.
- ST morpho extension pin headers for full access to all STM32 I/Os.
- External SMPS experimentation dedicated connector (only available on ‘-P’ suffixed boards).
- Flexible power-supply options: ST-LINK USB VBUS or external sources.
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability. Three different interfaces supported on USB: mass storage, Virtual COM port and debug port.
- Comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32Cube MCU Package.
- Support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IARâ¢, KeilÂ®, GCC-based IDEs, Arm, Mbed.
- ArmÂ® Mbed Enabledâ¢ compliant (only for some Nucleo part numbers).