Modulo de Relevadores de Estado Solido ( Relays ) 1 Canal 5V Arduino
Compares with the traditional mechanical relay, the Solid State Relay (SSR) has many advantages: it has a longer life, with a much higher turn on/off speed and no noise. Besides, it also has better resistance to vibration and mechanical shock, and better moisture proof performance.
This Solid State Relay Module is based on OMRON G3MB-202P, to control current up to 2A 240VAC, can be widely used in various areas such as computer peripheral interfaces, temperature/speed light adjustment, servo control, petrochemical, medical instrumentations, financial devices, coal, meters, traffic signals, etc.
* Control Voltage: 5V
* Static Current: 0mA
* Working Current: 12.5mA
* Trigger Voltage: 0-1.5V
* Trigger Current: 2mA
* Rated output load: 2A, 100VAC – 240VAC
* DC+: Connect power positive.
* DC-: Connect power negative.
* CH: Relay module signal trigger end (Low level trigger is effective).
* Wiring: When the triggered by low voltage, current will get through.
También tenemos disponible Modulos de: 2-Relay, 4-Relay y 8-Relay.